Food Ingredients and Nutritional Labels







Cheshire Food and Nutrition Services has coordinated with Wolcott and New Milford Child Nutrtition Programs to provide a site where all the nutritonal and ingredient labels maybe found in one location. Our three towns have worked together to put out to bid grocery and other food items collaboratively to get the best quality food for the best price for our children. The group is known as the Three Town State Pilot Bid since we were the first group to take advantage of a new law where the State of Connecticut will administer a bid for a minimum of three towns.



The link below will bring you to PDF files of food items that are offered in the cafeteria of the three towns.


Note: Manufacturers may reformulate products during the school year, nutritional information posted on our website may vary slightly from the actual product labels and substitutions from our vendors may occur. In addition not all items are offered at every school.


We will do our best to update our list and ensure the content is accurate to the best of our knowledge. If you have any questions or concerns do not hesitate to contact the Food Service Director of your town.


You must have a gmail account to be able to access the nutritional labels.


                                 FOOD INGREDIENTS AND NUTRITIONAL LABELS








In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA. Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English. To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD3027) found online at:, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by: (1) mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights 1400 Independence Avenue, SW Washington, D.C. 20250-9410; (2) fax: (202) 690-7442; or (3) email: This institution is an equal opportunity provider.