Transition can be a very difficult time in anyone's life. With only two years spent at Dodd Middle School, it is often said that students are always in transition. To help make your transition as a student in Cheshire Public Schools more smooth, we invite you to utilize the resources below as you transition from one grade to the next.
Grade 7 / New Student Orientation will be during the summer on [to be determined]. This orientation is for students only. Last names beginning with A - L will start at 9:00 a.m. and finish at 10:30 a.m. Last names beginning with M - Z will start at 11:00 a.m. and finish at 12:30 p.m.
Grade 6 to 7 Transition Resources - Selection may begin on March 1
- Grade 7 Course Selection Form - (Every 6th grade student must complete by March 15)
- Dodd Orientation Video
- Parent Orientation Slideshow (March 2022)
- and Presentation by Principal Woods & Asst. Principal Perosino
Grade 7 to 8 Transition Resources - Selection may begin on March 1
- Grade 8 Course Selection Form - (Every 7th grade student must complete by March 15)
Grade 8 to 9 Transition Resources
- Grade 9 Course Selection Information - (Course request process completed with counselor during school)
- Private School Application Process